The CSCA is a registered Canadian charity. Donations play a critical and dominant role in furthering and promoting the work and witness of the CSCA. No part of the membership fee supports the CSCA directly. This leaves donations as the primary funding source for what is unique to CSCA.
Membership renewals are different from donations; renew online or by cheque as described at our “Join” page.
You can donate directly to your local chapter through CSCA and get a charitable donation tax receipt:
- As of January 2019, up to 75% of any donation can go toward a local chapter (the rest goes to the national fund).
- To donate online, use the form below and indicate which chapter you’re donating toward. There are two ways of doing this:
- Use the drop-down menu under “FUND,” or
- Indicate which chapter in the field that says, “Write a private message to us (optional).”
There are three ways to make your donation to the CSCA.
1) Donate online (as mentioned above) in Canadian dollars using this form:
2) Donate via cheque sent to the CSCA’s mailing address: (If desired, you can designate a specific chapter in writing.)
3) Donate online in US dollars through the ASA website, via this link. (Note: This link will automatically list “CSCA” as the “Campaign/Fund”.)
- Canadian residents will still receive a tax receipt for donating to the CSCA in USD, through the ASA link here.
- Note: Canadian residents will not receive any tax receipt for donating to the other ASA funds listed there.
Your support is both vital and deeply appreciated.