Here you will find a list of upcoming conferences related to science and religion. If you know of one not listed below, feel free to submit it to Mark McEwan (firstname.lastname@example.org). (Not limited to Canada)
"Conference on Faith and Science"
- Fri, Mar 22, 2019 - Sat, Mar 23, 2019
- Arizona State University
"Technology and Theology"
- Fri, May 3, 2019 - Sat, May 4, 2019
- Concordia University of Edmonton, Edmonton, AB
- Call for Abstracts (DEADLINE: Thu, Apr 18, 2019)
- Fri, Jul 19, 2019 - Mon, Jul 22, 2019
- Wheaton College, Wheaton, IL, USA
- Call for Abstracts (DEADLINE: Fri, Feb 15, 2019)
"Conference on Science & Faith (title TBA)"
- Fri, Oct 25, 2019 - Sat, Oct 26, 2019
- Northeastern Seminary, Rochester, NY
Disclaimer: While CSCA strives for excellence, it is always possible that, by mistake, we might list a conference associated with a predatory/deceptive publisher. Unfortunately, there are money-seeking organizations that prey on inexperienced scholars. These groups will produce journals (usually open access) and even host conferences under the guise of peer-review and legitimate academic interests. Click here for more information.
There is no need to check up on conferences hosted by prominent, well-known, trusted science-religion groups, such as ASA, CSCA, Biologos, Christians in Science (CiS), the Ian Ramsey Centre, etc. But if you don’t recognize and trust the organization, CSCA recommends checking into it before registering or submitting anything.