The Network of Christian Scholars and Wycliffe College are hosting a live dialogue between CSCA member Dr. Denis O. Lamoureux, well-known Intelligent Design advocate Dr. Stephen C. Meyer, and prominent physicist and critic of theism, Dr. Lawrence M. Krauss. (More details on speakers here; See also our event page for the in-person Toronto event.)
The CSCA and the TWU Faith and Science Club are proud to co-host a live stream of this event, as well as short, in-house panel discussion afterwards.
Live-Stream with In-House Panel Discussion: “What’s Behind it All? God, Science, and the Universe.”
Join us for an event-filled evening as we explore the relationship between science, religion and the universe. Come hear the top minds discuss the dynamics of the big questions of life and our world. Is God necessary for the existence of the universe? Is their proof of design? Is it all an illusion? Moderated by the Senior Editor of Faith Today, Karen Stiller, this is one of the not-to-miss events of the year. (Source)
Our in-house panel discussion includes
- CSCA President Arnold Sikkema (Ph.D. Physics, Professor of Physics and Chair of Mathematical Sciences at Trinity Western University)
- ASA Fellow Dennis R. Venema (Ph.D., Professor of Biology Department at Trinity Western University, Senior Fellow of the Biologos Foundation)
- Paul D. Brown (Ph.D., Professor of Chemistry & Environmental Studies at Trinity Western University, Ed. More than Myth?)
- Christopher S. Morrissey (Ph.D., Teaches Philosophy at Trinity Western University)
- Myron Penner (Ph.D. Philosophy, Dean, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences at Trinity Western University, Director of the Anabaptist-Mennonite Centre for Faith and Learning)
This project / publication was made possible through the support of a grant from Templeton World Charity Foundation, Inc. The opinions expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of Templeton World Charity Foundation, Inc.